Providing courage and joy through the power of sports.
The Mission of Special Olympics South Dakota is to provide year-round sports training and athletic competition in a variety of Olympic-type sports for children (8 years and older) and adults with intellectual disabilities, giving them continuing opportunities to develop physical fitness, demonstrate courage, experience joy and participate in a sharing of gifts, skills and friendship with their families, other Special Olympics athletes and the community.
Unified Champion Schools
- September 29 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm at Unify Center
- October 12 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm at Tommy Lanes – Watertown
- October 13 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm at Meadowood Lanes – Rapid City
- October 13 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm at Village Bowl- Aberdeen
- October 14 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm at Eastway Bowl – Sioux Falls
- October 14 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm at Meadowood Lanes – Rapid City
- October 15 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm at Eastway Bowl – Sioux Falls
- October 21 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm at Outlaw Square
- October 29 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm at Village Bowl – Aberdeen
- November 3 - November 5 at Village Bowl – Aberdeen
- November 11 - November 12 at Meadowood Lanes – Rapid City