2022 marks the FIFTH year for the ultimate man versus machine challenge. This extreme and unique event pits teams of up to 10, plus one athlete, against a 50,000 lb. aircraft; all while helping to raise funding and awareness for Special Olympics South Dakota! To get your team signed up, please click here.
When registering, teams can choose from the following 4 divisions:
- Public Safety: at least half of the team members are public safety employees
- Open: general public
If you haven’t done the Plane Pull, you’re probably wondering, “how does an Airplane Pull work?”. Participants create a team of up to 10, with each puller raising $75. If you have less than 10 individuals on your team, your team still needs to raise the $750!
Awards will be given out to the fastest pull in each of the 3 divisions and an overall Grand Champion trophy will be given to the fastest team of the day.
- Fastest pull in each of the 5 divisions
- Overall Grand Champion (fastest overall team)
- Top 2 Teams For Raising Money
- 1st | $200 Local Restaurant Gift Card
- 2nd | $100 Local Restaurant Gift Card
You can download your Captain packet here! The packets include:
- Team Captain Tracking Form
- Donation Tracking Form
- Donation Letter (*this link goes to an editable version)
- Team Captain Packet
For more information, contact Jill Kvanli at 507-822-3875 or email@example.com or Turner Gaines at 402-650-0520 or firstname.lastname@example.org.